A word that seems so natural to use for the young and old which means halt, that is, stay where you are. Whenever stop is used, it means no progressive movement.
Having looked into the word carefully, I realized TOP is hiding in STOP and not only that, SPOT can also be found in it. It then dawn on me that those who stop on the path to success get stuck at a spot that makes them never reach the top.
Why do men stop at some point before getting to the top?
* Fear of the unknown.
* Previous failed attempts.
* Sense of achievement at the present spot.
* Looking back at those behind.
* Lack of fresh aspirations.
* Preset goal before the journey.
* Inability to put the extra effort needed for the final stage.
* Fear of falling from the top.
* Circle of influence.
Incase any of these has held you at a spot all along, it’s time you break loose and continue the journey. Your best result today can be your worse tomorrow. Keep pushing, keep moving. Why feel like a king at the top of a bungalow when someone else is standing at the top of a skyscraper?
Never STOP at that SPOT if it’s not the TOP.